Saturday, August 6, 2022

Arnold Schwarzenegger on Changing Bodybuilding’s “Terrible Reputation”: ‘Back in My Pumping Iron Days, That Was My Goal’ by Doug Murray

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a legend of bodybuilding who made a successful transition into Hollywood. In his latest newsletter, the 75-year-old movie star celebrated his birthday and reflected on his dream of bodybuilding and fitness becoming mainstream. “My dreams, really. They started out with things like “Win Mr. Universe” Schwarzenegger said.  Schwarzenegger rose to prominence in […]

The post Arnold Schwarzenegger on Changing Bodybuilding’s “Terrible Reputation”: ‘Back in My Pumping Iron Days, That Was My Goal’ appeared first on Fitness Volt.



from Fitness Volt https://ift.tt/C46h9Ez
Fitness Volt

No comments:

Post a Comment